Contoh perkenalan diri dan keluarga dalam bahasa Inggris dalam bentuk narasi

Contoh perkenalan diri dan keluarga dalam bahasa Inggris dalam bentuk narasi




 1.Hello sir, my name is Isti Farokhah. I will tell about me and my family.

My family consists of five people, namely me, my parents, my older sister and my younger brother.

My father's name is Sodikun and my mother's name is Siti Romanah. they work as rubber farmers. they are the greatest people in my life. Meanwhile, I am currently studying at the Open University, said Rimbo Bujang. I majored in PGSD. besides college, I also teach at an elementary school close to where I live. It is useful for adding insight, knowledge, skills and experience. My younger brother is named Ahmad Taufik. he is 9 years old. he is now in 4th grade. She is a kind and diligent younger sister. I also have an older sister named Siti Rahmawati. She is a good brother. She is married and has a 3 year old cute son. We all live in the same house, except for my sister who lives in Rimbo Bujang with her husband. Even though we live separately, we really love each other. Even though only 1 or 2 weeks gather.

2.My mother is a very kind person, she is about 160 cm tall, my mother has long curly hair, brownish black and shiny. Not only that my mother has an oval face shape. His eyes are black as sharp as mine. My mother has olive skin color. My mother's weight is quite proportional to 50 kg, it is said that fat is not especially thin, so in my opinion.

I think she is such a kind person, warm-hearted and patient. My mother loves family so much, she is the best mother in this world that Allah swt gave to my family. She carries out her role as a housewife so perfectly and never forgets the slightest part of her responsibilities. Even though she is very busy working all day long, she never forgets and cares for his family.

My mom really likes cleanliness, she always keeps her house clean and healthy. Besides being a good mother, it is true that the adage "Nothing is delicious other than mother's cooking at home" is true that my mother is the greatest chef ever. She is very good at making delicious dishes. I really like her cooking.

My mother is also very friendly with the people around her, she likes to help our friends and neighbors who are experiencing difficulties. Because she has a very high social spirit, my mother always feels sorry for seeing people who are experiencing disaster. My mother is very disciplined and strong and strict about religion. She was very diligent in practicing worship and did not forget to always remind us to continue worshiping.

There are so many things that cannot be disclosed in detail about my mother, because for me mother is the perfect person for myself and my family.

Thanks for your attention sir.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Contoh Perkenalan TUTON dan LMS di Universitas Terbuka

Cara mengintegrasikan muatan life skill (kecakapan hidup) di dalam pembelajaran di sekolah

Diskusi tuton sesi 3 UT MKDK4001 pengantar pendidikan